SANGUIS VITA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a Bloodlines vampire clan in the virtual world of Second Life. Our values are respect, tolerance, honor, fun and friendship. If you wish to know more about us and feel free to contact us, we don t bite, unless ...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Talon Chistensen - Archon

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
King Kurghan
King
King Kurghan

Talon Chistensen - Archon  Empty
PostSubject: Talon Chistensen - Archon    Talon Chistensen - Archon  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 4:38 pm

Talon has been in SV for over a year.
She has skills in DCS and RP in general.
Bloodlines and solid experience being a liege.
Willing to help and eager to learn, wants to be involved.
DJ's and solid club experience.
Social Skills

4 weeks trial starting today.
If you don t know her yet please try and get to know her and interact with her as much as possible, give her tasks and things to do.
As usual, NO INFORMATIONS of any kind should leak from here. Ever...

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/antoinegedroyc

PostSubject: Talon   Talon Chistensen - Archon  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 7:15 pm

Talon does have a lot of knowledge both in the family and with bloodlines, but is not afraid to ask questions about anything she is unfamiliar with.
Talon does have a lot of DJ and club experience which will only help her as she will deal with people in the family. She is loyal and dedicated to the family and those she loves.
Back to top Go down
QueenJunebug
Queen
QueenJunebug

PostSubject: Re: Talon Chistensen - Archon    Talon Chistensen - Archon  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 1:51 pm

Not much to say here now that she is already on trial .
Back to top Go down
King Kurghan
King
King Kurghan

PostSubject: Re: Talon Chistensen - Archon    Talon Chistensen - Archon  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 3:59 pm

On the contrary ...
Lots to say during TRIAL period since it is a TRIAL period and therefore the time when people will make it to being fully officer or not.
So it s NOW that you all should pay the most attention to what the aspirants do and to help em , guide em and correct em for during the 4 weeks trial.
Get to know em etc etc
Back to top Go down
Bill Pedalo
Baron
Bill Pedalo

PostSubject: Re: Talon Chistensen - Archon    Talon Chistensen - Archon  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 4:13 pm

I would like some advice as into choosing responsibilities for her, as she is eager. I do not want her to wasting her time and doing unproductive things. I can find a few things along the lines of the music shows, but still open to any suggestions. As I want this to be motivational for her, and make her feel good about doing it, rather then a tiresome chore. Any ideas are welcome!
Back to top Go down
King Kurghan
King
King Kurghan

PostSubject: Re: Talon Chistensen - Archon    Talon Chistensen - Archon  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 6:29 pm

I would ask her what she d like to do .
SHe s into DCS too and since Laura is going to be pretty tied up she might be able to help with that too and coordinating events.
Land Managers are always good and needed at all times too
Like I said ask her see if she has any ideas, tasks or areas of expertise she d like to shine into.
Back to top Go down
Krystina Breen
Baroness
Krystina Breen

PostSubject: Re: Talon Chistensen - Archon    Talon Chistensen - Archon  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 11:09 am

*stares blankly*

Who is Talon....

*tries to catch up by working with her in the club*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talon Chistensen - Archon    Talon Chistensen - Archon  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Talon Chistensen - Archon
Page 1 of 1