SANGUIS VITA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a Bloodlines vampire clan in the virtual world of Second Life. Our values are respect, tolerance, honor, fun and friendship. If you wish to know more about us and feel free to contact us, we don t bite, unless ...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SeaGora and malcors Wedding!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Seagora
Venator
Seagora

SeaGora and malcors Wedding!!! Empty
PostSubject: SeaGora and malcors Wedding!!!   SeaGora and malcors Wedding!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 4:32 am

Hi again my Sanguis vita family, I wanted everyone to know That Malcor and I have planned a wedding in sl to be married on june 21'st around 3ish pm sl time.. I would be honored if my vamp. family would attend. As most of you know or may not know in rl Malcor and i are to be married sept 1st and what better way to do this than to start in sl. After about 8 yrs i have said yes!! So this is really a special day for us on sl as well as in rl.. I hope ea and every one of my family members will be there. I love all of you even thou i may not have got to say hello to u yet.. WE ARE BLOOD!! There will be invitations and more details as time gets closer i will let everyone know. I may have to get my leige Tivex to accept the invitition and send it to all my family in Sanguis Vita.. I hope you will come and enjoy this joyous day with us. Come celebrate, dance, party, eat and have fun together!!!
Brothers and sisters in Blood
~SeaGora~ cheers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mello
Venator
mello

PostSubject: Re: SeaGora and malcors Wedding!!!   SeaGora and malcors Wedding!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 7:01 pm

Aww congrats on your upcoming wedding irl as well as sl. Woo hoo party on the 21st!! Very Happy Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SeaGora and malcors Wedding!!!   SeaGora and malcors Wedding!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 7:45 am

As I have said before , I love SL success stories. The King and I will be there. SO happy for you two.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Congratulations   SeaGora and malcors Wedding!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 9:56 am

The wedding really was beautiful. Many happy years !

Heavn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SeaGora and malcors Wedding!!!   SeaGora and malcors Wedding!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SeaGora and malcors Wedding!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SANGUIS VITA :: In World Events-
Jump to: