SANGUIS VITA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a Bloodlines vampire clan in the virtual world of Second Life. Our values are respect, tolerance, honor, fun and friendship. If you wish to know more about us and feel free to contact us, we don t bite, unless ...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vampire Classes?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Vampire Classes? Empty
PostSubject: Vampire Classes?   Vampire Classes? I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 12:43 am

I know all of you in charge are busy with Sim set up and so forth but I was curious as to any sort of time frame as far as classes are concerned. I'm really eager to learn more and will be one of the first to sign up when they come along Twisted Evil

Not trying to rush anyone, just wondering when your thinking it might fit into the schedule.

Thanks in advance!
Back to top Go down
mello
Venator
mello

Vampire Classes? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Classes?   Vampire Classes? I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 7:24 am

I'm sure it will be very soon. I am eager to learn as well Smile

Maybe someone who knows more about this will answer it better than I could. I just didn't want it to go unanswered lol.
Back to top Go down
King Kurghan
King
King Kurghan

Vampire Classes? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Classes?   Vampire Classes? I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 8:57 am

we will have them resuming very soon, most likely this week. I will see with the teachers today.
Anyone who wishes to teach classes is welcome to send us an application as well !
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/antoinegedroyc

Vampire Classes? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Classes?   Vampire Classes? I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 3:24 pm

Sounds great!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vampire Classes? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Classes?   Vampire Classes? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampire Classes?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SANGUIS VITA :: In World Events-
Jump to: