SANGUIS VITA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a Bloodlines vampire clan in the virtual world of Second Life. Our values are respect, tolerance, honor, fun and friendship. If you wish to know more about us and feel free to contact us, we don t bite, unless ...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Seeking Clan Ambassadors

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lauraireland Inglewood
Baroness
Lauraireland Inglewood

Seeking Clan Ambassadors  Empty
PostSubject: Seeking Clan Ambassadors    Seeking Clan Ambassadors  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 3:33 pm

Seeking Clan Ambassadoors

Please IM Brian Longfall if interested. He will give all information and details. This is an important role with in our clan. We are wishing to seek people that can conduct themselves in a profession manner.

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lireland
HOPE Leissa
Elder
HOPE Leissa

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Clan Ambassadors    Seeking Clan Ambassadors  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:41 pm

Hey may want to let people know what is an ambassador, and whats their role, before they apply or show interest. Knowing what the function of an ambassador will ensure that they know exactly what their job entails...and yes should carry themselves in a professional manner.

Smile

An ambassador should have the following qualities, as brian explained to me: should be able to talk to other families, trying to create an alliance with them, promoting each others family, which may include: events, as well as visiting one another's sim and promoting, to develop good relations, and of course produce more traffic.

If you think you are capable, and of course interested and can't forget professional, contact brian1 Longfall for more information.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: re ambassador   Seeking Clan Ambassadors  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 1:31 pm

i did explain and asked them to read it in the alliance part if they were interested.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Clan Ambassadors    Seeking Clan Ambassadors  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seeking Clan Ambassadors
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SANGUIS VITA :: Public-
Jump to: